Songs that you May Know
For most of you, music is enjoyable. For me, live music is exciting.
I love listening to those charged voices and experience the stage movements of my favorite performers. I’ve had the chance to see a fair share of concerts. But for the most part I’ve been sticking to performances that feature musicians that date back to my younger years.
It’ll be obvious from the songs below that I’m among the older crowd and those of you who grew up in the 70’s and 80’s you will be familiar with some of these faces and music.
Here are a few songs from performances that I’ve attended.
Please note that each song is on a separate page in order to minimize web page delay.
- Fire & Rain – James Taylor
- Edmund Fitzgerald – Gordon Lightfoot
- Late for the Sky – Jackson Browne
- I Really Don’t Know Anymore – Christopher Cross
- Peg – Steely Dan
- I Left My Heart in San Francisco – Tony Bennett
- What A Fool Believes – Michael McDonald
- South City Midnight Lady – Doobie Brothers
- Question – Moody Blues
- Twelfth of Never – Johnny Mathis
- You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman – Aretha Franklin
- The Long Way Around – Jackson Browne
- Carefree Highway – Gordon Lightfoot
- Think of Laura – Christopher Cross
- Up on the Roof – James Taylor
- Taking It To the Street – Michael McDonald